**CHILDCARE PLACES AVAILABLE NOW**
Tots 2 Toddlers welcome all families to our beautiful nursery. Please give us a call to book in a visit to look around, and we will be able to answer any questions you have.
We offer term time and all year round places, and also offer a 5% sibling discount.
We provide free settling in sessions for all parents and receive the 2 year old and 3 to 4 year old funding.
You can get in touch with us via the contact page or ring us on 02392258983
We hope to see you soon!
Follow us on Twitter!
Tots 2 Toddlers, Anders House, Milton Road, Waterlooville PO7 6AW
Here at Tots 2 Toddlers we put the safety of children above all else. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond the requirements and believe that staff confidence is key when it comes to first aid. Here are some practices we already have in place -
- For the past three years we have held a SunSafe nursery award. To gain this award we have trained our staff on how to keep children safe in the sun, and changed our procedures to reflect this. Our staff check the UV each day and plan accordingly. We ensure there is enough shade provided in our outdoor spaces and help the children to undestand the importance of staying safe in the sun.
- We also teach the children how to keep themselves safe in other aspects such as road safety and the PANTS rules.
- We have recently applied to become a Millie's Mark nursery. The process will take around six months, and will mean that we are recognised with going above and beyond to ensure the safety of the children in our care. It will also mean that we are inspected and all our staff working directly with children will be peadiatric first aid trained. Find more information here - https://www.milliesmark.com/for-parents
- After our recent fund raising we have now bought a AED to keep here on site. This gives us the peace of mind that if the situation occured where it was needed, we would be able to access one immediately instead of travelling to find one or waiting for an ambulance - as most settings would have to.
- We also keep onsite a CPR dummy, which we use to refresh staff knowledge during staff meetings. The dummy is linked to app, which provides feedback - allowing us to improve the quality of our CPR. We also practice other areas of first aid with the dummy, such as choking.
- Our nursery completes regular drills, to ensure all staff are confident in a variety of situations - such as fire drills and lockdown drills.